Use Produce8's Partner Center to earn rewards for referring your clients and partners.
Earn rewards when your partners purchase a Produce8 subscription while helping them leverage the power of Produce8 to create space for great work!
Note that the Partner Center is available on our PRO tier. For more information on our subscription tiers, see our pricing page .
For information on referral rewards terms, please contact us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Where to find the Partner Center
- Generating Referral Codes
- Sharing Referral Codes
- Managing Referral Codes
- Removing Referal Codes
- Referral Rewards
Where to find the Partner Center
The Partner Center is located on the Company Account settings page of any Produce8 PRO account. To access:
- Log into your Produce8 Account
- Click your name in the top right hand corner
- Select Company Account
Generating Referral Codes
Generate a unique sharable code for each referral. To create a referral code:
- Select Create a New Partner Code on the left hand side
- Add your code. The code has to be between 5-20 characters with no spaces or special characters. NOTE: Every account should create a unique character code.
- Click Save Changes
- Click the copy icon next to your newly created code so that you can send it out.
Sharing Referral Codes
Once you've generated a referral code, you can share it via email or direct message so that the account that you're referring can add it to Produce8 when they sign up or upgrade to Produce8 PRO.
You'll see your list of available codes under YOUR PARTNER CODE:
Editing Referral Codes
Account Owners and Admins can edit referral codes from the Partner Center by:
- Click the ellipses icon (...) next to the referral code you wish to edit
- Select Change Partner Code
- Enter your new Partner Code
- Select Save Changes
Disabling Referral Codes
Account Owners and Admins can also disable Referral Codes by following these steps from the Partner Center:
- Click the ellipses icon (...) next to the referral code you wish to remove
- Select Yes, Disable the Partner Code
- The referral code should now say Disabled and will no longer be valid for generating any rewards.
For more information on referral rewards, please contact us.